Re: More CD-RW Burning Issues...

Actually, I did verify that the CDs could not be read on my work laptop,
which due to company orders, must run Windows XP. I could read some
folders. Booting the laptop from the CDs though and running the Red Hat
media tests produced consistent failures. Whenever I have tried to
install from a CD that failed the media test, I wound up with a failed
install too.

There are a couple of other suggestions I'll respond to separately.

I actually needed to get a new CD-RW anyway. My old one was constantly
getting OPC failures using 3 different brands of CDs - Imation, TDK and
Verbatim. The new writer passes OPC on all three, so that was certainly
a plus. It's also twice as fast, so I have no complaints about spending
the $80 for it.

Cheers,

Chris