PHP and SNMP

Greetings.....

Back in December on the RedHat Install list there was mention of a problem
between PHP and the net-snmp packages.  I was hoping to find out whether
anything has been done to fix the issue.  I've run up2date on the box, but
the problem seems to still exist with the latest available packages.

I tried re-installing the old original 7.3 php and ucd-snmp, but that didn't
seem to work as the older php has dependency issues with the newer RedHat.

Does anybody have a proven work around for this?

Mark Hoover
District Network Engineer
Norfolk Public Schools
628-3810 x3045