regarding reiserfs

I was wondering why redhat is not including reiserfs in the anaconda
install options among other file systems.

Hence for those of us who want to use reiser we have to manually  format
it using mkreiserfs and then proceed with the install..

besides debiann woody classifies reiser as a less mature file system as
compared to ext3 ????

I thought reiser was older? or am i mistaken?

from the expirience of the members in this list....am I doing something
wrong using reiserfs ? or has any body else had a bad time with it?

best regards
Tom !
--