Re: support for hyperthreading?

Actually that is info that I was looking for. I was planning to buy
dual/quad CPU server with Intel's HT processors. I just wanted to know, if
there is a significant performance difference.

The application that I will be running is based on tomcat+cocoon, which is
very processor intensive.

--
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://www.seagate.cc/blog/