Re: And Now Hate Mail?

> Normally I keep my mouth shut, but this is too much. My Brother is an
> RHCE, and will not answer my questions until I've exhausted all
> available resources. If you have not tried your very best to find the
> answer, then dont expect someone to just hand it to you on a silver
> platter.(its the only way to learn, do it for yourself) READ the Man
> Pages, FIRST ! , then check tldp.org , then try a google/linux search ,
> check sourceforge, read through the mailing list archives, after you've
> tried all that, have read everything you can, Then post a well written
> question here, with all the references needed to get the exact answer
> your looking for.
> PS: and please , whinning will not get you anywhere on here, unless all
> you ever want to hear from everyone is "RTFM".  Good Luck   Jim McConnell

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach the man how to fish
and he feeds himself for years. Your brother's being smart in teaching
you to fish. John must be a fan of the UN food giveaway programs designed
to keep people clients forever.

Enh, John's a troll. Let's not feed him anymore.
{^_^}