Re: Bad signature reported on latest smp psyche kernel

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 05:06, Paul M. Livingston wrote:
> Greetings
>
> On three successive attempts to download the latest psyche kernel
> (2.4.18-26.8.0smp) I keep getting a "bad gpg signature error" using up2date
> from RHN.  Has anyone else observed this?  Is there a bad copy of the smp
> kernel posted?  FWIW, neither the up kernel nor the sources show a similar
> error.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Livingston

Yes, Ive been getting it consistently for multiple attempts on my laptop,
more than 3, I was told on IRC by MHarris that it maybe hardware, however,
I do not believe that is the issue here, as there are too many people
having this problem. Maybe someone can help?