rewrite-iptables.pl

I wrote this little script to block out IPs in the ranges specified in
some blacklists (see URL list in the script) by rewriting
/etc/sysconfig/iptables, but perhaps it will be useful for other
purposes as well.  I would appreciate suggestions for improvements, or
notes on how I'm doing it all wrong :)

The marker I use to detect lines previously generated by this program
is "-i+" (all interfaces), which is redundant and thus not specified
normally.  I couldn't find another way to easily mark lines without
actually generating a new chain, which was more time than I wanted to
spend writing this script...

Ted