Re: Phoebe

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Mel Seder wrote:

> I've been running Phoebe (8.0.x) Beta for two or three months it seems.
>
> Is there a production version due to be released soon?

I can see you are new to this list.....

The answer to your question is (and will always be) the same as it has
been in the past....

Yes, a new production version will be released soon.....as soon as it is
ready.  Red Hat does not announce release dates.

Another often missed point.  If you ran the Beta version you may, or may
not be able to upgrade a Beta version to the final version with ease or
success.

Regards,
Ed

--