Advise on setting up HTTPS for only one virtual host

Hi,

I'm running apache using Namebased Virtual hosts
(this is the only way I can run apache, due to my setup),

I have all http requests working perfectly for all the other virtual hosts (any unkown requests go to a default holding page, with links to all the sites being hosted),
but I'm using squirrelmail and would like to use it with HTTPS only, I have setup a self signed cert and also the ssl.conf file, HTTPS requests work perfectly for this site, except If I put https://anothersite.ihost.net (madeup), it redirects it straight to the webmail account (whereas this account should only accept http requests only).

what I want to do is to only allow all the http sites to only accept http (and not redirect https to the webmail site) and the only site that will accept https is the webmail one.

I have no redirection setup in any of my configs at all.

Any advise or comments are welcome.

Cheers in advance

Mark