Re: Accessing Red Hat Network from a computer in a LAN

The desktop is acting as a firewall for anything sharing internet access
through it. I'm not sure exactly how you configure that but, the info
might help. You need to figure out what port RHN uses, and then open
that on whatever you can think of.

-Michael

--
Michael Smith <msmith@custom87.net>