Re: Psyche-list digest, Vol 1 #1054 - 14 msgs

I'm not sure how far out of sync your clock is, but if you're too far out of sync
ntpd will not sync your clock and you'll have to run ntpdate initially to set the
clock back in line.  Once the clock has been set back, ntpd should set the system
clock just fine.

As for a config file, all I have are three lines....

server <server_1_ip>
server <server_2_ip>
driftfile /etc/ntp/ntp.drift

Mark Hoover