Re: LDAP

Um...

Anyone thought of NDS?  I haven't installed it yet (to many other fun
projects with higher priority) but it's something I plan on trying later
this year.

Anyone got it working, besides Novell?

-Michael

Card-carrying member of the ABM-Coalition
(Anyone But Microsoft)

>>> edusan@cidaut.es 02/19/03 12:18PM >>>
I am looking an authentication server that validate password for
different unix
systems as HP-UX, SGI, RedHat, just one server to validate different
unix
clients.