Re: Wallpapers

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> I think he was getting at having a ~/.wallpapers directory where you could put
> your wallpaper images and when you go to config your wallpaper in gnome or
> kde they would be there and availaible to use.  i think it sounds like a good
> idea.  in the similiar fashon of fonts being in ~/.fonts avaliable to the
> user.

I'm not sure I get your point.  Ya want a ~/.wallpaper directory?  Ya make
a ~/.wallpaper directory.

In KDE ya go to Select Wallpaper, ya chose your home directory from the
drop down list and ya go to what ever directory your little heart desires.

BTW, I don't even have a ~/.fonts directory.  But, if I wanted one, I'd
just create it.

So, what's the issue?

Ed