Configuring Linksys Wireless (WPC54G) under RedHat 8 Psyche

I am running RedHat 8 (Psyche) and have a Linksys wireless card (WPC54G) in my laptop. I know my wireless network is functioning, because I dual-boot, and the wireless connection works under Win XP.

Any suggestions on how I can get the wireless card working under RedHat? The device was not recognized during the installation process. My notebook's standard, internal ethernet card shows up at eth0, but the wireless card does not appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Carsten (kyknos2001@hotmail.com)