Re: Unsubscribe

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Steven W. Orr wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Jeff Starr wrote:
>
> =>
> =>Unsubscribe

Mega-snippage!
Ya know, dude, I read a few complaints about the OP's rudeness in quoting
a whole digest back to the list.  For some reason, I didn't get his post.
Unfortunately, you made sure that loss was made up for.  From my point of
view, your version was much worse because you use "=>" as your quoting
string, instead of the standard ">".  I'm sure glad I was close to my
computer, rather than walking the pupcake listening to the list messages
through wireless headphones.  I normally use a sed script to delete lines
that begin with ">" thereby eliminating all quoted material on the theory
that if I've heard it once, I should remember it.

--
          Bill in Denver