Re: GRUB problems

Justin Zygmont wrote:

This discussing reminded me that I never seup grup to boot the other half of the mirror, so I don't have the redundancy I thought I had. Time to fix that too. I image it'll be tricky, since I have to install stage1 on /dev/hdc and configure it to find hdc1 when booted from hdc. I really hate the PC BIOS. I'd much prefer somthing like the Sparc boot prom. :)

it was pretty easy, just boot the system up, type grub, then the commands from the last message, and it will write it to the hdc or whatever the other drive is.

Have you disconnected hda to verify it worked?

   -Thomas