Re: Unusual /var problem.

Ok...I managed to answer my own question...

SOMEHOW, even with SendMail turned off, the
/var/spool/clientmqueue/ directory was full of timy
litle files.  I am betting that it's coming from one
of the programs I have running on the box that has
hooks into the non-running Sendmail.

Thank you for your assistance.