Re: Special Club

--- Scott Taylor <scott.taylor@4i-dotcom.com> wrote:
> I right click to logout from KDE, then choose
> System>Shutdown from log in
> screen
>
> Scott

You should post things like hardware specs, BIOS
revision, etc. Most likely that your BIOS needs acpid
to shutdown and turn itself off completely without you
needing to hit the power switch or something along
those lines. As for me, I'm not really that lazy, so
if I really wanted my computer to turn off after it
said power down, I would hit the switch, but my
computers never turn off.
In the future, it might help if you check out this FAQ
before posting to the list:
http://linux-bangalore.org/articles/smart-questions.php

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>