Re: rhn availability

On Friday 07 February 2003 18:18, Mike Vanecek uttered:
> Understand. However, I was trying to determine the benefit of renewing the
> 60 day subscription. Obviously, I must be missing out on some of the
> advantages of the basic over the demo or was looking in all the wrong
> places.

Your 2 month "Demo" is what the Basic service is.  Once your Demo runs out,
you longer have those benefits.  If you want to continue to enjoy RHN
services, and not get shut off when load is high, you need to pay for an RHN
subscription.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: