From: Tomas Larsson [mailto:larssontomas@telia.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:20 AM
To: Psyche-List@Redhat. Com
Subject: Time zones and stuff

I have realised that my winbox and my Rh box apparently doesn't use the same
timezone.
Win seems to think that RH is running GMT I believe. All times reported by
win is 2 hours in the future.
How on earth do I set the correct timezone on RH,

The contents of my localtime file is.

TZifGMT+1

My location is Sweden and we do have summertime here.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K2.