RE: RedHat 8.0 issues with Compaq Proliant 3000?

Intel

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

|--------+---------------------------->
|        |          "Jonathan M.      |
|        |          Slivko"           |
|        |          <jonathan@slivko.o|
|        |          rg>               |
|        |          Sent by:          |
|        |          psyche-list-admin@|
|        |          redhat.com        |
|        |          No Phone Info     |
|        |          Available         |
|        |                            |
|        |          02/06/2003 02:08  |
|        |          PM                |
|        |          Please respond to |
|        |          psyche-list       |
|        |                            |
|--------+---------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:     <psyche-list@redhat.com>                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:     RE: RedHat 8.0 issues with Compaq Proliant 3000?                                                    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Saqib,

Is this an Intel or AMD architecture?
- -- Jonathan