Re: SV: Timestamp on files not correct.

Tomas Larsson writes....

> Nope, time settings in win are correct
> And on other Win machines in my network times show up correctly.
> This is strange.

I have seen similar things all within my Linux machine.
On mine, I suspected it was something to do with my system
running on GMT, but I have PST (Pacific) for my local time.
Read the man page on 'date' and was a little confused, so I
read more.  Realized there are a few different clocks/times out
there.  ie hardware clocks
With different offsets.....
Became MORE confused.
And then toss in Day Light Savings time.
And __MORE__ confused.

Sorry, that wasn't very helpful.........

--JC

>  With best regards
>
> Tomas Larsson
>
> Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem
>

> All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
> Norton Antivirus 2K2.

-- Jay Crews
jpc@jaycrews.com