Re: [Fwd: bugzilla ticket #83353]

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 15:38, Kevin McConnell wrote:
> --- James Bunnell <kibo@direcway.com> wrote:
> > This has been resolved. Thanks.
> >
> > James
>
> For future reference, you shouldn't add any entries
> into bugzilla unless you have more than one person
> verify that it's a bug.

I wouldn't say that...don't be afraid to put things in Bugzilla if you
think you've found a bug.  Maybe it's good to discuss it on the list
first but it's not absolutely necessary.  However, it is helpful if
people look for duplicates to see if the issue they are reporting has
already been fixed.

After we fix a bug, we resolve it as "Rawhide" but there's really no
explanation there of what "Rawhide" means or where you can get the new
version.  I think that's what caused the communication problem in bug
#83353.  Maybe bugzilla should provide a link to Rawhide where people
can find the updated packages.

Cheers,
   Brent