[Fwd: bugzilla ticket #83353]

This has been resolved. Thanks.

James

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: James Bunnell <kibo@direcway.com>
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: bugzilla ticket #83353
Date: 06 Feb 2003 09:27:58 +0700

If anyone has access to read this ticket number please do so. I have no
clue what Mr. Fox is trying to do here. As I have stated to Redhat
support, this is a Redhat isssue as the files he speaks of here, came
directly from the Redhat 8.0 packaged boxset purchased directly from
Redhat. So, if I have a package that is as he says, then I will presume
Redhat has committed fraud by his own admission.

Please help.

James