Re: Looking for Partion Magic

Hope you find it used cheap, as you can buy it new for under $30:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=z&id=1990927233&clink=dmks/partition_magic/ctx=mid:5,pid:1990927233,pdid:5,t:3,ht:1,loc:,pos:0,spc:14489115,date:20030204,srch:kw&cf=9

I'm betting you will use Partition Magic more than once -- it's saved my
system a few times over the years, and is well worth the money.

Tom

--
Tom Ball <Tom.Ball@Sun.COM>