RE: Load balancing

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 14:11, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:

> Not quite.... I meant mirroring several sites over several different
> servers in a failover situation.
> -- Jonathan

	Depending on what exactly your needs are, Coyote Point Systems
<http://www.coyotepoint.com> has a good product.  Their low-end one is
around $3K, I believe.

<side note>
	Just because we all use Linux and software libre systems & tools
doesn't mean we have to discount any and all
commercial/proprietary/closed products completely.  For my part, when
looking for a solution I look at Software libre options first, but still
keep in mind that the best tool for the job could be closed sourced.
Being a SysAdmin is of higher priority than being a software libre
zealot.  :-)
</side rant>

--
"It's time to KISS your BOT goodBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!"
                -- Metabee, 'Medabots'