imap-utils

Hello, I have been working on tweaking my mail settings.  I currently have all
my mail stored on a Pysche box and access it through imap.  The problem is
that all the files are in standard unix mailbox format (I think it's) and as
some of these mailboxes get large (several thousand messages) it starts
taking a very long time for a mail client to get info from the mail server.
So I wan't to speed that up.  According to the info I have read from the UW
imap server docs, I should convert my mailboxes to mbx format, however I
can't do this because it requires that I have the imap-utils package
installed.  I have downloaded it and tried it compile it but it's a bit
non-standard so I haven't had much luck.

Does anyone know of an rpm for the imap-utils package, or is there a better
way?  Also, why does redhat not include imap-utils along with the imap
server?

Thanks much,

Matthew T. O'Connor