Re: KPPP

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 07:52:07PM +0100, Vasyl Kenyuk wrote:

Hi, all!
I have configured ppp-conection to Internet (I use Call-by-call) with intertnet-druid.Then I tried to connect with Kppp-dialer and it has worked. But next day Kppp-dialer has only successful dialed, I saw then only "Resolving host".
So, I can connect to Internet only after activating ppp connection with Network Device Control.

I would like to use Kppp-Dialer without eache time to run Network Device Control.How can I tune this?
I have tried wvdial, the same result.
Thanks
I realize English is not your native language but I am very unclear
from your message what you did and what did not work. kppp should
work without any further running of any other program. Could you
clarify further?
I think what he means is he can connect with kppp and wvdial and ping the IP that the ISP's DHCP gave him but he cannot browse. He uses neat to connect with ppp and is able to browse.

--
/Marek
/Pawinski.net

There are two wolves inside me fighting. One evil, one good. The one i feed will win.