mail messages....

Hey...

New to RH Linux. I have RH 8.0, with Sendmail installed. I keep getting msgs
that say I have mail. When I go into the "mail" application, I delete the
mail. The mail is being continually sent by Sendmail and can't be sent
because I had earlier misconfigured Sendmail.

For now, I'd like to know how I can stop Sendmail from trying to resend
these msgs.... Is there some queue that I should remove the msgs from?
Basically, what do I have to do to stop Sendmail/mail from trying to resend
these msgs.... I'm getting rather tired of continually deleting them from
the mail application!!

thanks

Bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net