Restricting certain page access in apache

Hi,

I'm currently runing Mailman, I wish to stop joe public from accessing
the admin and create pages.
(maybe setup a rediret to the main page unless coming from a certain IP
rage).

But still want to allow acess to the listinfo and subscription pages as
normal.

Is there is a way in apache to I can only allow access to these certain
pages by IP address?

I may be wrong (an probally am), but using .htaccess in the directory
where these pages reside, will apply to *all* the pages in that
directory.

They are all python scripts that generate the pages, and they are all in
the same directory (cgi-bin)

Any help would be great

Mark
--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.