Re: Messenger Popups

I read about this somewhere  but cant quite remember where.  they
suggested blocking to ports as windows uses this service internally.  i
personally dont know as i dont have any windows machines here.  a google
search should show up what ports you need to block. though perhaps you
should block all incomming ports except those that are absoultly
neccesary.

Dennis

--
Dennis Gilmore <dennis@dgilmore.net>