Re: Sound wiht i810_audio

http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt

> Hello,
>
> run 'setup' and configure the sound there.  It will set the setting
> for you.  The only other thing I know about i810 laptops [like mine]
> is it will get messed up [mute] on boot up.  login and run 'aumix'
and
> press 'm' twice.  This will mute/unmute sound and it will work fine.
> I don't know a workaround for this but it gets me by for the little
bit
>  of sound I use.

That worked, thanks.  For some reason sndconfig was not installed.
Once I installes it, the soiund configuration worked OK.  I do not
use sound much but it's the principle of the thing :-)

--
Stephen Carville http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt
Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only of the front