RE: Quota problems

Your quota settings are different then enabling quota for the account.
To have user quota's you have to have quota's enabled on the volume with the
command quotaon.

Then you can edit the quota for a particular user with the command edquota.
If you wish to apply a quota from one account to another account, you do it
with edquota like such:
It is not an entry in your fstab entry.

The command is:
edquota -p sourcequotausername user1 user2 user3 user4

use xargs to do it
cat usernamelist.txt | xargs edquota -p sourcequotausername

Read what the -p switch does, do man edquota.

It will then apply the quota of sourcequotausername to all the usernames
listed in the usernamelist.txt file.