Mail Solution Please|here is the problem

Hi all

there are two organization A and B. Both are having email a/c in domain "MS" (ie userid@ms.com)almost 100 a/c. 50 for A and 50 for B.
All the protocols were enabled in mailserver say pop3,IMAP and SMTP.

Now my user wants to download mails to his inbox say outlook express as client. but they are protected from firewall. they can't go directly to mail server. We have put one Proxy server (RH8.0) for internet browsing. I would like to use this server for mail solution also.

Is there any solution available in RH8.0.? Only thing is user has to enter password in outlook express

your help will be valuable

Balamuruagn