automount & yp....auto.master??

hello,

We recently upgraded our NIS server to redhat 8.0. After that, the auto.master file which read,

/nfs /etc/auto.home --nosuid

did not work for automount. A modification of this file to
/nfs yp:auto.home --nosuid
made this working for all our nis systems which had a couple of old irix 6.2 & 6.3 systems. automount in all systems did not gave any problem till one irix system rebooted.

But after the irix system rebooted it failed to change directory to nfs file system via automount. All other files via yp is working.

Following someother list I tried ,
/nfs multi file /etc/auto.home --yp auto.home -nosuid
also. Still this automount did not work.
Any clues what is happening???

Thanks in advance,

James Sebastian.