RE: Kylix, PostGreSql, MySql, Java 2, and User Interfaces

I've been using mysql on a commercial web site with  in excess of
1,000,000 hits per month and had no security issues becuse phpMyAdmin is
not available to end users.

In my opinion the only one who should use phpMyAdmin is a database
administrator or other authorized administrator.  Users have no access to
phpMyAdmin.