RE: HowTo Install X afther a server type installation

	You defeat the whole purpose of the rpm package management if you
force an installation.

The dependencies exist because the package depends on them.
The only time I ever force an rpm package command, is when I want to remove
a package that has dependenices and then I plan to reinstall it.