Re: Mozilla Mail and multiple sender addresses

Around about 20/01/2003 18:02, Mark C typed ...
In evo, I can create several accounts, but just disable them, so when I
go to compose a mail, I can choose who it will come from, in Mozilla you
cannot seem to do this.
'Tis exactly the same in Moz - from the mail window, open mail & account settings, then just keep adding accounts - give them the email addresses your want, and dummy a/c details (e.g., localhost POP), making sure you uncheck both 'check for mail' tick boxes.

Then all of these will appear in the 'From:' drop-down in the compose email window.

To complete the job, copy across/set the .sig to be used for each a/c, and, personally, I set all the filing dirs (Sent, Drafts, etc.) to point to the ones on my 'real' a/c.

Now - can anyone tell me how to change the size of the 'main' font in XFT Moz (which on my set up is teeny)? I've changed the /font/ (it picks up on of the other settings) but not the size ...

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature