re: package manager

Hello,

I think that what one person was asking for with regards to a package manager may have been the old kpackage program that was included in the previous versions of Redhat and is still included in Mandrake distros.

If this person is still reading this list, there are several messages that explain where to get it and how to install it.

I don't think that there is any gui as nice to use as the kpackage program and hope that it comes back into Redhat until their gui is up to snuff (*not to be critical of Redhat- I use it because it is well documented and awesome). I have installed kpackage and use it when I'm just too lazy to go to the prompt.
__

flames go here ;-)
__

Jim