Re: usbdnet under RH 8

rday

Yes, could you provide details. Its been a long time since I burned my
own kernel. I last did this under Caldera's eD2.4. I have not tried to
burn a kernel under RH at all, I assume it's the same. But just in case
I have forgotten a step or two, act as if I know nothing about how to
do this.  I am using RH8 latest kernel I have is 2.4.18-19.8.0. I will
prolly go with 2.4.20 from kernel.org.

Keith B.