Re: Evolution (Receiving Mail)

At 10:54 AM 1/20/2003, you wrote:
Hi guys,
Tried several times to use evolution for receiving email
I can send email alright but when it comes to receiving email,
all options appear to fail.
I am on a laptop with INTERNET, ip address, mozilla all configured
and running ok.
Tried the local delivery, I could send mail and receive on the same
machine.
Do I use pop, imap or standard unix mbox. And if I do, what do I
use for server type? and host?
I have had problems recv.'ing mail on mine also. Try enabling camel debug mode (after issuing the killev cmd) to see if yours also fails when the client issues the CAPA cmd. Still trying to solve that.

steve