Re: SIS 900 onboard network adapter

i had a freind over here and his notebook has the same nic in it.  we
noticed  thatthe link would drop after he got an ip and was kinda flaky
he couldnt get an ip in phoebe with the nic.  seems the driver isnt the
best i guess.  my phoebe box with a realtek 8139 card had no issues
getting an ip.  so from my limited use with that card i would recomend a
new nic.

Dennis

--
Dennis Gilmore <dennis@dgilmore.net>