Re: (sans sujet)

I have an old edition of Linux Format and has an
article comparing different html editors for linux.
its on LXF31 (september 2002) on page 32 the results
are:

Amaya              www.w3.org/Amaya
                   FREE
                   rating: 7/10

Quanta+            quanta.sourceforge.net
                   FREE
                   rating: 8/10

Bluefish           bluefish.openoffice.nl
                   FREE
                   rating: 7/10

Quanta Gold        www.thekompany.com
                   $39.99
                   rating: 9/10

Mozilla/Netscape   www.mozilla.org
                   FREE
                   rating: 7/10

CoffeeCup          www.coffeecup.com/linux
                   FREE
                   rating: 5/10

August             www.www.lls.se/~johanb/august/
                   FREE
                   rating: 5/10

if you want a WYSIWYG like frontpage or dreamweaver,
then amaya is choice, because it is the only WYSIWYG

by the way, if you want more information about linux
format you can go to www.linuxformat.co.uk  It's a
great magazine that includes a dvd or some cd's. Being
from the UK, it's a little bit expensive (I paid about
$100 us dlls for a 1 year suscription) but the
articles are great... has lot's of tutorials etc...

Rigo