Adrian Drover wrote:

From: "JD" <zhiren@bigvalley.net>

wtf JUST BUY THE PROGRAM

Should I?

If your head is not dumb, let me give you a hint: find out how this mail
is sent and from what kind of machine!

Maybe I'm dumb too. How does buying Sib affect the way you send your email?
Deleting bars is on page 69 of the manual. If you have a legitimate copy of
Sib, I presume you also have the manual.

A.

Adrian Drover
ADIOS, Scotland www.adios.co.uk
Personal email: adrian@adios.co.uk

My mail header will tell you that I'm running on a linux machine and sending this mail also from linux. You'll read
next to the "User Agent" is my machine: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US~ . As much as I can also know that you are using Microsoft Outlook Express 6 to send your mail.

To answer your question now: do you know if there is any Sibelius made for Linux? Is there any "legitimate copy" for Linux? No! So, what kind of legitimacy are you talking about!?

To give you a comparison: I browse your website & learn that you are a "transcriber for brass". I play classical guitar but because music is music, I can of course understand your stuff, I can also judge your harmony because harmony is one. And from google I learned that you made an Albinoni Adagio that I also transcribed for the guitar.

You surely want to sell your transcription. Fair enough..., but do you also wish to even net the guitarists who have to tinker around a lot on your notes to pay for your stuff? I guess you don't even *think* that it can also be valuable for a guitarist, right!? When I make a musical transcription, I also just think of my "market" -- the guitarist. And of course everybody would laugh if I start to imagine that even a trombonist must also *buy* my guitar transcription.

It's the same thing here now.

Get it!?

JD

PS= All Linuxist..., feel free to ask about the deployment if you are also a musician or play music.