Redhat on Dell Servers

How do people service their Dell Servers?
Every single program utility that i need to use to diagnose, upgrade my
BIOS or do remote management needs windows in order to install.
It is amazingly stupid that they expect you to use Windows to create or
install linux drivers and programs.  I do NOT have any windows machine
and i do not intend to install windows just to extract a driver or
create a boot disk.
Can anyone suggest a solution other than installing windows.
I personally would never buy a Dell Server again.
They make it impossible to use linux when you have a problem.