Re: XMMS

Kevin McConnell wrote:
--- filsuf@softhome.net wrote:
I still wonder though why RH8's xmms couldn't work
nicely like this.

It's because RH removed MP3 support for this release.
Had you read the release notes, you would know why.
---------
No I didn't know that. I only had some money to spend freely, then I saw the RH8 Complete Reference DVD Edition. So I bought it while waiting for www.momonga-linux.org to come up with the next version of the (now dead) Kondara. <You guys must try Kondara [latest one was 2.4.18 kernel] if you really have no problem with the machine. You'll see how preety Linux can graphically be!, because Kondara was made with 'good machine' in mind; so everything is in line with maximalism, not minimalis although of course I still like to browse with lynx.
Anyway, RH is now facing the dirty reality of business, isn't it!?
I wish it's not going to fall into the dirty business of reality...:)

JD

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>