Re: ReInstall Windows

there are number of ways but im not sure how many they are :)
anyways all you have to do is to use the cd1 and use 'linux rescue' then
right after the boot has been executed, do a chroot /mnt/sysimage at this
point /mnt/sysimage will be your chroot()'d dir. now do a grub-install <some
flags here> *sorry i forgot im on xp box atm check man grub-install :)* I
assume that you have an existing linux, as you've mentioned below.