Re: gaim-applet

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 06:07, David Colburn wrote:

> Just downloaded and installed CVS, that went smoothly, for a change.

go to gaim.sourceforge.net/cvs.php they sugget you run ./autogen not
./gen  i'd say the info at linuxheadquarters is out of date. then run
./configure  the applet is automatically built in its a plugin that you
need to select for it to work now. they also sugest you use gmake then
gmake install  i personally just use make then make install and havent
had any hicups yet.

Dennis

--
Dennis Gilmore <dennis@dgilmore.net>