anoconda 2

I tried the commands e2sfck and sfck and got command not found with
both.  Tried "locate" and "find" with no results,nothing found. Is it
possible that they were not installed.  The reason I know that I have
bad blocks is this used to be a Win hard drive and I had a power outages
witch caused the damage. They were marked by Win. Being a newbie and not
reading (thinking) ahead I didn't check for badblocks when partitioning,
so they would also be marked with Linux.
Thank You.
Paul Ryan