Trying to Install LimeWire

I've been trying to install LimeWire on a RH 8.0 box but I can't get it to
work properly.

I've installed jre 1.3 since LimeWire didn't like the 1.4 version.  When I
installed and when I start LimeWire it issues a string of warnings about
not being able to create virtual key bindings but it does start.

However, I'm unable to change any of the options under the tools menu.
Oh, I can change them but there is no way to save and exit the menu.
Also. after trying a second time to open the option menu it locks up.

Has anyone got any hints?  Is there a linux kazaa?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer